Table of contents
SULAYR GLOBAL SERVICE S.L.U. complies with the obligations listed in section two of article 22 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI) relative to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on General Data Protection (hereinafter GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD).
This Cookies Policy has the purpose of clearly and precisely informing you about the cookies used on the website.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF THE COOKIES
Cookies are files stored in the computer of the user who is browsing the internet, which specifically contains a number that allows the user’s computer to be uniquely identified even when it changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are installed during internet browsing of either the websites you visit or by third parties associated with the website, allowing, among other things, to store and recover information on your browsing habits or on your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, may be used to recognize you.
1.1. Types of cookies
1.1.2. Cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the obtained data, two types are distinguished:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the actual owner from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain not managed by the owner but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the actual owner but the information collected through them is processed by a third party, they cannot be considered to be own cookies.
1.1.3. Cookies according to the length of time they remain active.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain active in the computer, these being:
- Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually employed to store information that is only retained while providing the service requested by the user on one sole occasion (for example, a list of acquired products). They disappear when the session is ended.
- Persistent cookies: those in which the data remains stored in the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie controller. This can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.1.4. Cookies according to their purpose.
Lastly, there are other cookie typologies, broadly speaking the most habitual ones according to the purpose for which the obtained data is processed:
- Technical cookiesany that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on them, including those used by the owner to allow the website to be managed and operated and enable its functions and services such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, recalling the elements that integrate an order, carrying out an order’s purchase process, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the service’s security, following through the request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purpose of billing licenses for the software that operates the service (website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing contents for disseminating video or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example animating the loading of a text or image) or sharing content through social media.
- Preference or personalization cookiesany used for remembering information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as for example language, number of results to be shown when the user makes a search, the appearance or content of the service according to the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyze user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked, including quantifying advertisement impacts. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity on a website, application or platform and to produce browsing profiles for the users of such sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements according to the data analysis of the use made by the service’s users.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the most effective way possible of managing advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information on user behaviour obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to show advertising that is in line with it.
2. WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
When browsing this website you may find cookies inserted directly by SULAYR GLOBAL SERVICE S.L.U. or cookies inserted by external entities, as set out below:
|YSC||.youtube.com||Advertisement||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.||session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Advertisement||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 months 27 days|
|_ga||.sulayrgs.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.sulayrgs.com||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_126092974_1||.sulayrgs.com||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||Analytics||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years|
|_GRECAPTCHA||www.google.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.||5 months 27 days|
|elementor||sulayrgs.com||Necessary||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.||never|
3. INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACCEPT, REFUSE, REVOKE CONSENT OR DELETE THE COOKIES
You have the option of allowing or blocking the cookies and to delete your browsing data (including the cookies) from the browser using them. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do this. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you will have to delete them through the browser options. The way to disable them is different for each browser, but it can normally be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu on your browser, where you will find all the instructions.
You can choose at any time which cookies you wish to have operating on this website.
Through the following links you have all the information available on how to configure or disable the cookies on each browser:
There is a Google Analytics opt-out add-on for the most common browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera) that facilitates excluding the installation of these cookies.
More information on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can also manage cookie storage on your browser with tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: ghostery.com/
- Your online choices http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
3.1. Information on data transfer to third countries.
You can obtain information on transfers to third countries that, where applicable, are made by third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see links provided).
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REJECT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In this case, you may continue browsing, although the use of some of the services may be limited or you may not be able to access them and therefore your experience on our website will be less satisfactory. You may reject them at any time.
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
COOKIES POLICY: links to this cookies policy where we provide you with all necessary information and where you can modify the configuration of the cookies on your browser or reject the ones you wish. In that case, only those that are indispensable for browsing and cannot be disabled will be downloaded.
ACCEPT COOKIES:: all mentioned cookies will be accepted. This notice will not be shown again during the current browsing session.
REJECT COOKIES:only those cookies will be installed that are strictly necessary or indispensable for the proper functioning of the website.
If you wish to revoke the consent given or ask a question about the website’s cookies policy, you can contact the service provider via email at indicating “Cookies Policy” in the subject line.